18 July 2021

Sasha Festival 2021 - post 9

We had another group dinner last night and received another souvenir festival outfit: overalls with “PEACE LOVE BOOKS” on the pocket, a t-shirt, and colorful Marti sandals. I also saw overalls with a dark blue background, and there may have been other colors as well. Coincidentally my overalls coordinate with yesterday’s turquoise clothes.


My table hostess gift from Florence is the cute yellow summer outfit (I believe she said made by Anita in Australia) - check out the pocket/collar color; I am on a roll here. I was also gifted one of my dear friend Ann’s table hostess gifts. She sat at my table Friday night, and like me she didn’t have a full table Saturday night and thus had extra gifts to give away. She made the sweet bookbag which included the Hand Shadows book.

I have so many things to stash in my suitcase before heading to our final group meal - breakfast.

1 comment:

DollMum said...

Such lovely outfits and gifts. It is always sad when the festival comes to an end. Have a safe journey home and thank you so much for blogging during the festival, it was really handy for those of us watching the festivities from afar.