17 July 2021

Sasha Festival 2021 - post 7

This morning was the sales room. I did not sell as much as I’d hoped, but I guess that’s to be expected with my random selection of items and fewer attendees. I will probably be listing items for sale later on the blog or Facebook, including a few dolls and a RED pram (pale blue/gray hood and cover). Here is my table before the sale began, a few dolls, two prams, toys, books, and some clothes:

I bought clothing from four different sellers: rainbow leggings, a rainbow heart t-shirt, a cat baby outfit, and a Rose & Hubble dress. My dolls already have mountains of clothes but it’s hard to resist buying things in the sales room. Like the CFA, there are so many nice items to chose from.


I’m not participating in the Dress-A-Sasha so had some downtime to blog during lunch and set up for that, but it’s almost time for voting so I’m going to head down and check out the entries.

3 comments:

DollMum said...

At least you sold one of the prams, it isn't surprising the sales were quieter with fewer people there to buy. I like the rainbow leggings and t-shirt, the cat motif baby outfit is cute and the liberty dress is pretty. Are those miniature Fisher Price toys on your sales table - which ones have you still got for sale (though customs charges into the UK these days are insane)?

Anonymous said...

The prams are adorable!

TheTrueFrancine said...

Per the maker it turns out it’s Rose and Hubble fabric not Liberty, but lovely either way. I've adjusted the post. And yes, Fisher Price toys. I’m not sure what I have left though.