02 August 2021

Sasha Festival 2021 - post 11

When I shared table pictures of the Children's Fund Auction items in Sasha Festival 2021 - post 5 I said I might do another auction post after I'd returned home. Shelia was the auctioneer and she generously shared her PowerPoint presentation from the festival with me so I didn't have to spend a lot of time sorting through and uploading pictures. I have converted it to a movie so it can be easily viewed here. Please let me know if you see any errors and I will correct and re-upload.


Item #34 was a Shoe-of-the-Month Club donated by Marti. This is a pretty amazing item! And yes, these rainbow sandals were included as the first month.

Marti also auctioned a Shoe-of-the-Month Club in 2020 when we held a virtual Sasha event on zoom due to the pandemic. Last year's winner set up a lovely display of all the shoes she received, paired with the outfits they were designed to go with. I'm not sure if she wants to be named here so I'll leave her anonymous unless I hear otherwise. I wish I had taken more closeup pictures of the individual dolls as each was just exquisite. It was a gorgeous display of gorgeous shoes on gorgeous dolls wearing gorgeous outfits. Just wow! 





2 comments:

Kris said...

I’m definitely going to have to start following some of these blogs; I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed.
Fence Greenville SC
Thanks for sharing. , I will visit once more.

Patricia said...

Hey,
I’m impressed by your blog. Absolutely amazing work.