30 June 2009

Sasha Festival 2009 - post 2

I uploaded my 400+ Festival pictures to an album on Picasa. The album contains pictures from the entire festival: Children's Charity Auction and Raffles, Helper Drawings, and the amazing Studio Doll Exhibit, as well as group meals and gatherings. There are lots of pictures of Sasha dolls and Sasha doll enthusiasts. Here is a slideshow of the entire album:



Clicking on the picture below will take you to my Picasa album. There you can see all the photos from this slideshow, along with descriptive captions (special thanks to Meg for helping me with names for some of the 'Meet and Greet' photos):

Sasha Festival 2009

1 comment:

SewManyDolls said...

Thanks so much for posting the photos... I have to laugh when I get to the photos of the 'exhausted models' in their plastic bins. It must have been so tiring for them. All that adoration thrown at them.
On my second round through the photos.
sandy w.