20 September 2008

Restringing

I purchased an addition to our "playing" dolls from an online toy store, a 1980's Sweater Girl. She arrived in her original box and clothes, looking marvelous. Well, except for one problem -- her leg/neck stringing is completely shot. This makes her all floppy like a rag doll, which I found very distressing at first. Fortunately there are a lot of great online Sasha resources, and I was able to find someone who can repair her. She is at the Sasha Spa in Florida now, being repaired by Pat Pellerito. I will make her official introduction when she returns.



UPDATE #1: She has returned from her trip to the spa, relaxed, refreshed, and ready to strike a pose! I'll post more about her once I've had some time to take pictures.
UPDATE #2: Here's the post: Meet Cathy.

No comments: