20 July 2013

Sasha Festival 2013 - post 5

I have finished culling, cropping, and uploading my Sasha Festival pictures to an album on Picasa. I took over 1200 pictures this year, but deleted almost 40% of them because they were duplicate, too blurry, or unflattering. Those that remain are not perfect, but they all serve to document festival memories: Sasha dolls and Sasha doll enthusiasts, group meals and programs, Children's Fund Auction items, Dress-A-Sasha contest entries, and raffle dolls. I'm almost done ordering and captioning them to present the festival in an easy-to-follow format. Hopefully I was successful in my effort to capture the spirit of the festival so that it can be lived (or relived) virtually. Here is a slideshow of the entire album:



Clicking on the picture below will take you directly to my Picasa album. There you can see all the photos from this slideshow, along with descriptive captions. Feel free to email me or add a comment if you know of corrections or additional information for any of my captions.

Sasha Festival 2013

Keep checking back over the next week or so, as this is a work in progress.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! What an awesome amount of work. Thank you so much for all the photos - and identification with them as well - it's like getting to be there, enjoying it, all over again! I don't know how you managed to get all of this done so quickly, but I know all of us appreciate it.

Thank you again, Carol M

Serenata said...

Fabulous Fran! Really enjoyed going through these photographs :-) Thank you.

Janet said...

You must have been a non-stop whirlwind with a camera!

The pictures are great - thank you so much for adding the captions. I'll be referring back to them to identify all the people!

I hope you and your adorable Boo had a good time!

Dee said...

Love the slide show Fran
It's lovely seeing such nice clear photo's of all that was happening and who attended.