21 June 2012

Sasha Festival 2012 - post 1

We're here and registered! Meet and Greet doesn't officially start for about 30 minutes, but there are plenty of people chatting in the lobby. We're taking a quick break now, but that's where Boo and I have been for the past couple of hours. Lots of of people here that I recognize from past festivals, as well as people whose names I know but am meeting for the first time. I haven't taken many pictures yet, but do have some of the two lovely Sasha displays in the lobby:




2 comments:

Lauri said...

Thank you so much for blogging, Francine! I hope you and Boo are having the most wonderful time!!!

Did Boo love that baby display? It looks amazing.

TheTrueFrancine said...

The baby display IS amazing! Not sure all of the tiny details are noticeable in the pictures, but those are two very fortunate Sasha babies.