02 February 2010

Lederhosen

Wow! Jean Jensen is an amazing craftsman, and I feel privileged to own two sets of her handmade lederhosen. They arrived recently and I am tickled pink. Ziggy and Star remind me of Hansel and Gretel, though Boo says Hansel didn't wear an ant shirt.


Pictures don't do these justice. Not only are they incredibly soft, but all of the teeny-tiny buttons are functional.


I'm going to have a hard time convincing them to change out of these outfits. And I think a couple of the no-navel girls that share their shelf are already envious.

UPDATE: Boo is right, Hansel didn't wear an ant shirt. Jean told me via email that the ant shirt was meant for the girl. In my excitement to get them dressed, I didn't pay enough attention to which pieces were packaged together.

No comments: