30 December 2009

Merry (Belated) Christmas!

I was hoping to write a couple more posts before taking a break for Christmas, but my schedule just didn't allow it. There's so much going on this time of year, and the kids have two weeks off from school which pretty much eliminates my Sasha time.

There were lots of Sasha-related gifts at my house this year. Boo received several presents for Calla and Rose under the Christmas tree, including Magic Attic clothing and accessories, and gorgeous hand-painted furniture. I hope to share pictures and more information once life quiets down a bit. I purchased a new doll on eBay as a gift for myself, a 1969 Brunette Party (with "perfect" hair, that of course turned out to be very fragile). I also bought this cute white tree from Prilly Charmin (thanks to Kelly for the information), which Boo decided Calla and Rose would enjoy decorating. My 9-year old son made the star for the top.


Calla's gingerbread men dress was made by eBay seller specialdelivery2006, while Rose's gold star dress is from Nellie Rose.

No comments: