03 June 2015

Meet Josephine

I haven't posted much recently so there are several dolls still waiting to be introduced. This girl is jumping the queue -- a birthday present to myself that is too special to wait.  She is a 1966 np with the developmental eye style whose brows have silvered. She makes my heart flutter. I have decided to call her Josephine, Jo for short.




Apologies for the lack of posts the past year or so, but work, kids, and pets are keeping me busy. I don't have much free time, let alone free time when there is good light for taking pictures. These are rushed photographs with overcast skies, but I was too excited to wait to share. More/better pictures will come eventually (please don't hold your breath waiting though), including hopefully some with Jessica.

8 comments:

Serenata said...

I can well imagine how excited you were. Josephine is very pretty Fran. Congratulations on her arrival. A wonderful birthday present!

jSarie said...

She's lovely, I'm glad you were able to bring her home.

And happy birthday!

Nikita Eileen said...

She is gorgeous...I am happy for you ....

DollMum said...

Josephine is wonderful - no wonder you couldn't wait to share her photos with us - I think she is allowed to jump the queue of dolls patiently waiting for their photos to be taken. And I know about so little time for blogging - family, job, voluntary stuff and every day life all have to come first. I hope you and your family are well.

Anne said...

No wonder you couldn't wait to post Josephine's picture. She is too beautiful for words. Congratulations and belated Happy Birthday. I think you're one happy and lucky Sasha collector.
Hugs,
Anne

twizel said...

Hi Fran your little Jo is beautiful. Yet another stunning doll to add to your collection, lucky you x

Dee said...

We do buy ourselves the best birthday presents and Josephine is gorgeous and of course allowed to up the queue.
A belated Happy Birthday and it's nice to see you post when you have the time, life comes first and Sasha's will always wait nicely for their turn in the sun :)

Angelo's Papa said...

You gave yourself a most excellent present. I enjoyed reading your blog and I invite you to visit us at aboydolldiary.blogspot.com I have added a link to your blog on my site. Jesse, Angelo & Adam