06 July 2013

Getting Ready

Boo and I picked the dolls and clothing that we're bringing to the festival this morning; the doll's clothing that is, we still have to pack for us. It was hard for Boo not to choose ALL of her dolls - she's just bringing her babies, so I promised we can buy a treat for Calla and Rose so they won't feel left out. And speaking of babies, I gave Boo one of mine this morning (she accompanied us to the 2011 festival as an unnamed baby, but has otherwise not been on the blog). Here are her triplets Madden, Kelly, and Kitty sharing a high chair at dinner.


Boo asked me how I could choose just two dolls from my "hundreds" (okay, not hundreds, more like 60), but that was easy. I'm bringing two dolls I've purchased recently and think their previous owners will enjoy seeing some pictures of them. My blog has been rather neglected recently due to a new job and wonky thyroid, and these two girls need some face time.

There's still a lot to get done before we leave. Boo has been working on her Dress-A-Sasha entry, and I've been crafting away, trying to get table hostess gifts finished. So much to do, so little time ...



5 comments:

Dee said...

Have a great time, cannot wait to see all the photo's.
Dee

Sharon said...

As Dee says, have a fantastic time! I wish I were going too but it would be so expensive travelling from southern Spain that I'd not be able to eat for a year!!! Actually that might help my waistline a bit!!!
Hugs Sharon x

DollMum said...

Wish we could join you at the festival. i hope you get everything ready in time and that everyone at your table appreciate their gifts.

Kendal said...

I wonder why it is in most cases that the attending dolls and their clothing is always got ready and packed before we even start to think of ourselves.

Unfortunately I read the post above before this one so now gather that you gave my previous baby Kitty to Boo before you left.

SO... if Kitty should see a little something on one of the sale's tables on Saturday that she would especially like for herself please will you buy it for her from me and I'll paypal you later.

Have fun! Love your hostess table gifts!

Kendal said...

OOPs sorry. My previous baby is KELLY (not Kitty) so please amend the above to....IF KELLY should see a little something from one of the sales tables.....