21 July 2010

Sasha Festival 2010 - post 2

I uploaded almost 300 Festival pictures to an album on Picasa. There are lots of pictures of Sasha dolls and Sasha doll enthusiasts, group meals and gatherings, Dress-A-Sasha contest entries, helper raffle items, and all of the Children's Fund Auction items. Here is a slideshow of the entire album:



Clicking on the picture below will take you directly to my Picasa album. There you can see all the photos from this slideshow, along with descriptive captions. Feel free to email me (franberry at aol dot com) or add a comment if you know of corrections or additional information for any of my captions.

Sasha Festival 2010

6 comments:

Lauri said...

Thank you dear dear dear Francine! I'm going to make a cup of tea and sit down for a long, envious look at the festival. Next year in Springfield - WE ARE THERE!

TheTrueFrancine said...

Lauri,
I missed you and Gabi (and several others from last year), but had fun catching up with other folks from last year and meeting more new people. Next year definitely! Boo has wanted to come for the past two years, and I think she's going to be there with me.

DollMum said...

What a wonderful array of Sasha dolls and an amazing range of outfits. It is so good to see many lovingly hand made clothes amongst the outfits. Also interesting to see at least one boy at the festival.

Beth said...

Thanks for posting so many great pictures! It was wonderful talking with you at the festival, and I had to come and check out your blog. Congratulations again on your new girl!

honeychild said...

It was wonderful seeing all your pictures, Francine!! I couldn't go this year but I loved seeing all the people, sashas, outfits, accessories that you took pictures of. Thanks so much for sharing. Diane

Anonymous said...

Hi Fran; Thank you so much for posting your wonderful pictures. It was such a pleasure meeting you and so many others last year at the festival. I was very sad not to be able to go this year, but hope to make it to Springfield next year. Looks like you all had a great time. Your table looked beautiful! Those bags were absolutely adorable! Best to you always, Elana