21 June 2009

♥ 2009 SASHA FESTIVAL ♥

The 2009 Sasha Festival is happening June 25-28 in Rochester, New York. I'll be in attendance (my first festival!) along with Muriel and Gregor Hiker. Once I get back, I'll summarize my experience and share photos.

The theme is "Sasha Visits The Genesee Valley". From the official Sasha Festival 2009 website:
"Grab your Sasha & Gregor too, and come on along as we explore all the wonderful history of Upstate NY at the Annual Sasha Festival. Sasha & friends will get to sight see and learn about the early women’s movement by Susan B. Anthony and her friends, the Underground Railroad, Harriet Tubman, Abolitionist Fredrick Douglass, the Birth of Modern Photography and much more. See old friends and make lots of new ones."
I encourage you to check out Gabi's festival posts at her PoshKnits blog. She says: "I'm going to be blogging every night from the Festival. I'll have pictures and a description of how the day went and any interesting sightseeing things we did. So for those who can't make it, you'll be able to get a day to day look at what we did!"

No comments: