16 September 2008

Fashionistas

I decided to dress "the girls" in coordinating gingham dresses. All three were made by Patty at The Sasha Wardrobe in the UK. I bought the blue dress shortly after I purchased Chloe, and received both of the purple dresses in a collection of clothes that came with Sofie (they have tags inside, so I'm sure of the seamstress). My yard has nothing blooming, so they are standing by some flowers at the edge of my neighbor's yard.


I'm still learning the nuances of posing, as the arm position, angle, and tilt of the head make a huge difference. And good lighting is imperative.


The Sasha Wardrobe is one of my favorite places to purchase Sasha clothes. Not only do they look adorable, but they are well made, reasonably priced (even with the currency conversion), and come nicely packaged. Patty is wonderful (or at least seems that way in her emails), the website photos are gorgeous, and her models have such pretty hair. No, this is not a paid endorsement; I'm just gushing because I'm a very satisfied customer. Here's a picture with some of my latest purchases: pants, sweaters, dresses, pajamas, a jacket, shoes ...


I will share photos of Chloe, Cindy, and Calla wearing more of these clothes as time and weather permit, as they are far more beautiful out of the packages.

No comments: